Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Quick update

90 and 90 this week, so run early in the morning or late at night. Did not run at all yesterday and had a quiet night in. This morning I put on 6.62 miles in sub 9 minute pace and it really felt great. For the first time in a long time, I feel semi free of a lot of burdens; or at least have them in a manageable spot. So anyway, 3 and weights on Monday, 6.62 this morning, 3 and weights tonight, run the parking lot for my hill work tomorrow then Friday rest. 6 on Saturday and 13 on Sunday. All tolled, 31 this week and so far I feel like Spartacus! I will just keep going when I reach the Alps this time, no turning back to Rome for me!

UPDATE: Four times up the 5 level parking garage on Thursday was fun, the Saturday 6 was at 8:30 per mile and due to a late night on Saturday, the 13 miler was this Monday morning before work at about 9:45 per. Felt great and I think I am headed in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment